
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Alright, a change of url after so damn long. I feel less restricted after changing url, alot less restricted in fact. I should have changed way earlier la! But in any case, I still rmb how i got my previous url. LOL. My first url was from joyce i tink, she keep spaming url(s) then i just decided to use 25hours, then friends of mine talk abt being sued and stuffs although 25hours already have a web, but i still changed it to 25hourss in the end. Damn lame cos its almost the same-.-
Ohya, and my posts can finally be in paragraphs all thanks to sherene(: Anw, today was a bad day. I was being woke up by brother, just to get into a quarrel with mum. Such a stupid reason pls. And i slept at like damn late, as usual. Shitty day. Then settled everything and went to slp only to be woken up again, because of the quarrel. Super pissed off! Dinner or rather, lunch, then slacked at home the whole day. I was asking char why isnt there any jap stalls near my hse, and they opened one recently. damn qiao! But its like not tt nice, and they dont sell sushi or salmon sashimi): btw, Jt pls DO NOT relink me! tyvm(: |
|