
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Slp is really little today. Slept at ard 6am, only to be awakened by hy's msg at 6.30am. Then i couldnt slp for quite some time after tt cos i got kind of awake. Damn shit, but i tink its quite a good chance for me to tune back my slping time cos im getting quite tired now already(:
anw, met char, gg and wj at plaza sing. I woke up quite late, at like 1pm, and thats when we are supposed to meet la. I wanted to msg char to tell her i'll be late when my alarm rang, but i was so tired that i fell asleep by jut thinking of it-.- hahaha. Then she called at like 1pm and i wanted to tell her i dont feel like meeting, but she sounded piss, so the super nice me decided to meet them la. LOL. Met up, had macs, then went to carrefour. Piano section! Played damn long there, and gg keep saying we black listed the area. Sadded la, i really wanted the piano there. I thought it was $799, then i was considering to buy it after i saved like 2k. But i end up seeing it carefully and it costs $1799. Omg. How could i ever afford it? I have to save like 5k before i'll buy it la): L4D at parklane after tt. Fun sia, but i tink we played for too long la. 3hrs 45mins. I got slight headache from it and char looked like she's going to die after playing. She's just like the ah pek we saw at mac la! HAHAHA. Cabbed home with her after tt, damn ex! |
|