
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Foi tutorial was the killer yesterday! Omg, char and i did qns 3 for 1hr and yet cant get the stupid answer. Until jiankai got it. But qns 4 no kick la. hahaha.
So FOI tut today was quite alright. Cos like know how to do already. hahas. Went to bispark for lunch, then to labs to prepare presentation. Presentation was cui like dunno what. But whatever la, its over anw! LOL. I dont really care. Homed, then off to grandma's hse. I didnt bring my laptop cos we were late, so i was unable to do jap): Sadded la. Ended up reaching home at only 11pm, and i really feel damn tired man. Cant wait for tests to endddddd. Presentation tmr, hope it'll be alright. I'll only gonna memorize tmr cos im damn tired. Getting back my slp after tmr! Yay!(: |
|