
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Jap lesson in the morning first. Stupid chia didnt pass me the jap book and i ended up sharing. And it sucks when the teacher made us change seats and tt guy didnt really share with me. NB. Sucker sia.
Met C, hy, gg and edmond for lunch at itas first. Ate halfway, and the aircon dripped water onto hy's and mine chicken cutlet rice. Omg, sadded to the max! Its damn nice btw. Went to do proj while edmond headed home. hahas. And i realise everytime we do proj, char will stop halfway la. That idiot. LOL. Ohya, and she had this IPS post again today, and its in lab again. HAHAHA. Super funny. I have the photo, and char claims that she dont care if i post it, but i tink she'll just kill me after tt lor. Cabbed home! Damn tired. Dinner with family, then went to buy my laptop! Yay, new laptop! I like buying stuffs for myself, like not taking extra money from parents. I tink its a good feeling to depend on yourself, somehow la. I love my vaio(: |
|