
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Happy birthday mum! ( okay, its belated cos its like 2am now-.-) Nothing much. Wrote out notes for cots in the afternoon, but 2 lectures and thats it man. Seriously far too tired/lazy to continue. LOL. Dinner at Shangri-la Hotel, The Line. Uber nice place, with nice food. But nice price as well. HAHAHA. Celebrated mum's birthday there cos there's this promotion. Sashimi finally! And there's oreo cheese cake there(: Pictures. us. at the restaurant. at some nice place near the restaurant! Luckily I didnt go to mac to study with char just now. Cos im like damn tired le, if I went, I would have slept there la. LOL. I tink it feels quite good to know that I dont have to wake up early tmr cos there's no lessons. But then im gonna meet some of our class ppl at 12pm to study tmr, so I'll have to wake up rather early as well): Stupid term tests! |
|