
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: I seriously wanted to slp just now, but kelly kept me awake la! Stupid junior! LOL. I tink i should still try to slp, but its already 3am. And thats the time that will keep me awake-.- I'll try anw.
Btw, the conver that kept me awake. HAHAHA (2:05 AM) -KELLYkoh.: jiayou mann, junior. (2:05 AM) xinyi: i wanna be tired (2:05 AM) -KELLYkoh.: haha, cannot. sad lahh, (2:05 AM) xinyi: eh, wait did u just type junior? LOLOL (2:05 AM) xinyi: omg (2:05 AM) -KELLYkoh.: ehh, ohmygod, (2:05 AM) -KELLYkoh.: i didnt realise sia, wth. sorry! (2:06 AM) xinyi: eh, i tink ure making me more awake only lor idiot (2:06 AM) xinyi: no need sorry one la, senior (2:06 AM) -KELLYkoh.: why, (2:06 AM) xinyi: HAHAHA (2:06 AM) -KELLYkoh.: hahas, (2:06 AM) xinyi: how does tt feel? (2:06 AM) -KELLYkoh.: not on purpose one lahh. LAMEE. sound damn funny please. |
|