
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Such a tiring day. Cots is seriously endurance test sia. I tink I'll just die if I didnt bring my laptop. Super boring. Results were alright though, pass can already! Hahas. I feel like slping now, but I tink i shouldnt, or I'll just slp at 6am again! No way man.
Dev was alright, just that I felt sleepy after awhile. The lecturer was quite good though. Foi, then proj at reuters. Damn sian! Projs projs projs. When the hell are they gonna end sia! Cant wait cant wait! Oh, and hy was being dumb at reuters, I was looking for information so seriously la! And she just suddenly shine the under her mouse at me and asked if its bright-.-Bright her head la! LOL. Then she keep shining. Damn retarded la! And char was damn baichi on the bus pls. I told her its the first time my bus is in front of hers! And she told me her bus was behind us when its like 2 buses and afew cars behind-.-LOL. And she kept bullying me la! Saddened to the max): Btw, I just had my most paiseh experience at kfc with grace yesterday. Omg omg omg. Super paiseh! |
|