
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: School starts tmr): Or should I say later? Damn fast sia. 2weeks of hols is gone! I seriously dread waking up for school la. Shit man. How the hell am I supposed to wake up at 7am when I sleep at 6am? Might as well stay awake-.- But, I am going to try! LOL.
This hols have been alot busier. Its like, finding time to meet alot of ppl. There's - sentosa outing with some ex-school mates and ms tan. Quite alright, I just hate the waking up part. Drinking with them at night - celebration of leon's birthday where we ate steamboat with alot of ppl, then singing birthday song in the bus and prawning. First time in my life, and I tink its quite fun! Sy and I were damn lucky!(: - Btt trial with jt. And i passed! Yay(: - meeting up with xh, fyon and kelly for dinner at my hse, and grace they all and sy they all came as well. Mahjong with sy, leeboon and rach ng after they left. - meeting up with fyon and kelly again-.- - drove around with bro - celebrating father's day - lastly, kl trip!(inside joke) LOLOL There's like pictures but I'm too lazy to update now. Mayb next time? HAHAHA. Okay, I dont feel like slping at all right now, but I might not be able to wake up if I sleep later. Whatever man. I'm gonna try slping after my show! |
|