
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: There's no school tmr! Yay, damn happy(: First two days of sch and I lack alot of sleep. I barely slept. Okay, mayb like 4hours in total? LOL. Seriously cant slp la. Cots was as usual the killer. Almost fell asleep but the shaking of table kept me awake-.-Cash was the best cos we were supposed to play stock rush but we told the teacher we didnt want to play it, so we used the coms and she came to take attendance an hour later! Best! HAHAHA. I lack sleep so badly I actually fell asleep on 76 although its only afew stops away from the stop I'm supposed to alight. I fell asleep the moment I sat down la. And stupid hy tinks that I should live in the bus. No way man! Btw, I'm quite tired now, so I tink i should try to slp. Yes, maybe I should. |
|