
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Alot of things on in a day. I sort of like it, though its quite tiring sia. LOL.
Jap test, Jap proj discussion, then met up for FOI. Did the stupid calculations shit, then business for lunch. Corrected the calculations, then bus-ed/cabbed to ssdcl for trial test. Btt after tt, failed. Sadded to the max! Homed to get ready and stuff, then off to meet yf for sj's belated birthday party! Haven met yf for 2yrs le la! Omg. But its like we still can talk and stuffs, so its quite a good thing. HAHAHA. Drank/ate, but paid quite little. Its quite funny how cm lost to me so many times in 5,10,15, and how I exposed his card tricks and made him drink! LOLOL. Btw, Got to know more ppl too! Mrt-ed back with yf, and i missed my stop-.- Bloody hell. Cabbed home in the end. Anw, Happy belated birthday sj! Photos another time, that is if I'm able to get them though. |
|