
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: I haven been blogging. I've been too lazy! Okay, its dev now, but I cant seem to listen to whatever the lecturer is saying. I tink im far too tired for lessons now, but there's still foi ltr):
I just went to sugarloaf to "support" chia. LOL. She kept asking us to buy the cookies and muffins but we ignored. Rachel scolded me the moment I went in, how sad! And sy's fried rice was rather bad. HAHAHAHA. Bad choice, I nearly ordered that. I envy sy, cos her lesson ended alr, unlike mine): Starbucks/compass point yesterday with char and hy. We skipped school and I feel rather good about it. There shouldnt be school on monday la. Celebrated veron's late birthday on sat. Met up with grace, veron, justin and jeremy. Went to justin's house for wine. Dai di! Damn long nv play alr. lol. Cabbed home after that. Haunting in connecticut with our class the other day. It was nice, but rather scary. Walking home was scary that night. LOL. Overdue pics tunnel. hy cant seem to do this, and she have to stick out her thumb whenever she does it. LOLOL. early for lecture yo! Okay, lesson's ending alr! |
|