
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: I've got photos for the class drinking session alr, but I'm very lazy to post. Okay la, afew photos! LOL. There are somemore on facebook though. And the videos are damn funny, char and gg damn dumb! It was rather ex btw. As in dinner, then drinks then cab home with char. But gg treated bombshell I tink, and jk treated martini, so its okay!(:
at the pub gg drunk in the bus! LOL. He's grabbing the pole in the 2nd pic anw. this was a year ago. and this is what we took that day. LOL. Dimsum and drinking on friday with ql and sj. Dimsum was nice, and cheap. Not bad la. Hahas. Drinking was quite good, as in we actually chatted more than we drank. I tink the amount of alcohol I can drink before I get drunk is getting lesser and lesser sia. Actually no, its like I always though I'm getting drunk but I'm always far from getting drunk la. LOL. I tink its because of tt time I vomit, so I'll feel like vomiting very easily everytime I drink. Wth. Tink we're gonna meet next week again anw(: Grandma's damn nice! She seem to know when we lack money la! She just gave me and bro money. Im not poor anymore! LOL. But aiya, I tot I could earn 200plus this month, but seems like I can only earn 100plus la. Stupid person, dont need music article! Its not easy okay! Hahas. Sian, tmr's monday again. Damn fast. And there's test on tues. Omg. I feel so lazy to go for school-.- Both my hand and head is damn pain now. Okay, I tink im gonna slp soon. |
|