
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Self-proclaim early dismissal today. LOL. Bis was quite short and it ended in abt 2hrs time, so we had extra one hour. Waited for hy to finish her apel, before going to suki!
while waiting for hy. It was cheaper than usual, but only one plate of salmon sashimi. I seriously hate being poor. Okay, I said I'm no longer poor in the previous post, but I spent 50bucks today. Like wtf. So I'm poor again, damn sad): crazy char and the normal us. HAHAHA. suki! the cat on the left slept until damn shuang! Bus-ed to my hse after tt. Supposed to study for der(char's idea), but we ended up doing a whole lot of others stuffs but not studying at all. HAHAHA. We watched afew shows(okay, but they ended damn fast cos by the time we switch, the show was ending alr-.-), taking photos, playing piano, viewing photos/videos, fb-ing etc etc. the cookie stealer! char the fake pianist. LOL. And us. I forgot what the first pic was supposed to mean. But its supposed to mean sth-.- disgusting and heart. HAHAHA. They left after that, and being super nice, I went down with them. And I saw them miss their 88. LOLOL. Sy and rach(ng) came for mahjong after tt. Sy ask me like almost every mon-.- So yea, I won! Dinner and we were supposed to study. They did, but I didnt. Until rach told sy "pls remind your friend there that she has a test tmr". Damn funny. HAHHAA. And yes, I didnt study at all. Read through 2slides and I felt like slping. So cots tmr = study der! Hahas. My hand is such a bitch. Seriously damn pain. I feel so weak because its my left hand): |
|