
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Charlotte said I haven blogged for a long time. But its just 3days-.- That blogger, blog damn often one la! Hahas.
Dad fetched me to sch today! Damn shuang, its like, dont have to squeeze with ppl on the bus. LOL. Handed in cmsk brochure, then listened to the teacher for awhile before heading to the bpm lab for dev. So tired. Rushed everything, and it was time for presentation. No time to rehearse at all, I totally dont remember what I was supposed to say-.- Btw, we were late. So damn screwed. Then we had no paper to print. And when we had just enough paper, we printed on one side instead of 2, so cancelled it, and reprinted, and we didnt have any copy because we lacked paper. And we became even later because of this. Damn it. Then presentation was rather scary, so many teachers and stuffs. But I didnt really care, I was like thinking of going for lunch instead, damn hungry. HAHAHA. And we were really sway cos the teacher say all the other groups are gonna present alone except for us. There were 3teachers and the whole class today-.- Lunched, then went to a lab with the class. Did theory. Then cabbed to ssdcl. Ftt, and got my pdl! Hy msg-ed me wrongly when she wanted to msg her dad that she passed her ftt. Then I realised it was quite long ever since I msg-ed my dad like tt. The last time was like, release of O's chinese results? Damn long ago. Anw, bus-ed to my hse there with hy. She was damn funny in the bus, and she looked like a fish. Seriously, her side view! LOLOL. So tired, I tink im gonna slp soon. Sch's over after foi tmr. Cant wait! |
|