
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: cmsk presentation this morning was soso. I totally forgot about the audio book part, so when the slide showed up, I totally forgot what it was abt. Totally blank la, omg. Brochure draft after that, and we'll have to re-do ours. Damn it. I spent damn long because of my stupid photoshop! But bro gave me some ideas on the front page, so I can sort of re-do it. Anw, I'm re-installing photoshop, and I hope it'll be normal after tt.
Dev was spent doing warrants, like finally. Didnt really do alot, I just print screen-ed the figures, then saved it so that I can do it like during the weekends. Damn tiring la. Bus 8 with ziqian after that. This time, jiankai isnt that dumb. He asked us to wait for 15 with him instead, and he kept asking me to take 15 with him-.-LOL. Ohya, And I realised I lost my anklet when I reach home): So sad. I just bought it with char and hy on like fri-.- Damn fast gone alr la. Met sy and chia after that. MOF for dinner! Not bad, and the food isnt that ex after all. So its quite alright. 2movies in a row after that. Overheard and hangover. Both of them are rather nice! Hangover is rather funny. HAHAHA. Met bro and he fetched me home after that(: Im done with foi yo! Not gonna do derivatives this time round. Far too tired): |
|