
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Feel so tired. Jap presentation on yesterday was alright. Except that I seriously cant stand that san nin desu. So I laughed and forgot my line for awhile. LOLOL.
Lunched with hy, qianhui and edmond after jap. Curry noodle again, nice! Did cots reflections and sent to everyone. And shit la, I keep forgetting to attach, then matt was damn fast-.-Studied dev after that, studied for damn long. Thanks to the distractor, ips. HAHAHA. But okay la, the test was rather tough. Dinner after that. Then gg wanted to go watch movie and he shouted across to mell. Damn funny. He ended up calling them and they decided to go for movie. Stupid matt and gg kept asking me to ps my juniors. But im nice! Okay, so went to grace's hse after that. Impromtu stayover. Damn cold la her room, and her freaking blanket got no use at all. Like bedsheet like that sia. Wth. But she let us slp on the bed! I'll never do that la, I will just slp on my bed and my friends can slp anywhere else. Sounds rather mean, okay whatever-.- Breakfast, then far east to get blazer. Saw rach, she kept clearing her throat. HAHAHA. Btw, I ended up trading blazer with grace. Shopping, then impromptu visit to fyon's hse to borrow her toilet. LOLOL. Veron and I kept calling ppl because we wanna bathe very badly but she dont wanna go home. Her mum damn patient sia. Called her for the whole day la. Their conversation super funny one. Veron is super rebellious. Anw yea, fyon's hse. She was studying la, omg. Super shocking! But she's quite hardworking, just that I tink she studied too much and she needed a break. She keep making careless mistakes la. LOL. Slacked awhile before we bus home. So tired so tired. But there's still dev and cmsk brochure to do. Omg. Im gonna die. |
|