
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Got back jap listening test yesterday. LOL. Then rehearsal for jap. The teacher's english is seriously damn good la. Like singaporean like that. And she's quite nice. Wa, and my group mates damn lazy sia. Starting still say what use msn/skype to rehearse la. Wth. But not really possible, so we're still gonna meet up.
Met up with charlotte after that. Bus-ed to far east to buy blazers for cmsk. Lunched at pastamania first. Tried their unagi pizza, damn nice! But its quite ex too): Shopping/subway after that! Accompanied char til her bus is here, and walked to orchard mrt with hy. Hy was damn funny. She told me she go to ion to look for her friend first, cos my friend's not here yet. But she came back like 5-10mins ltr telling me she cannot find her friend! HAHAHA. End up her friend is like at the same sort of place I was waiting for my friend. Then she left and I met her again when we wanted to go zara! LOL. So qiao. And she left without telling me lor, best. Dont know who broke who's heart man. Walked back to far east after that. Damn dumb. Lb joined us. And ate dinner, then walked to wisma/taka-.- Saw lots of ppl la. I saw hy and her friend, mell, leeying(but i didnt say hi =x), tian mi they all, glynnis. LOL. I tink thats all? Or i forgot. HAHAHA. Whatever la. Okay, meeting sy to shop alr! |
|