
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Happy birthday junior! HAHAHA. Hope you like the present though it was damn rush la. Met dillon in the bus and walked with him only to realise that the juniors were opposite, but I was waiting for xh cos the present wasnt complete yet. Shit la. So I just walked away, and pretended that wasn't me. LOL. Pepper lunch after that. And kelly had to leave. Damn fast la. Wth. She meet up with 3 diff groups of ppl in a day. Best. Walked her to mrt before going back to mini toons. Bus-ed home after that. Its rather weird to see how people change sia. I mean, generally. Study with chia before that at cafe cartel. Feels like how we study during O's. Same place, same bread. LOL. Cos its free. Studied abit, watched abit of proposal, ate, walked ard, arcade and went to buy present. hahas. Where got ghost with the class after that. Then went to ubi driving centre with gg only to find it closed. Wth. We were only late for 10mins! Damn it. But I realised I didnt have to go there at all, I heard wrongly-.- Damn dumb pls. But driving was cancelled cos my instructor was busy. Tmr's my first lesson! Yay. Study tmr! I'll study I hope. |
|