
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: I feel like moving soon. I dont know, I just don't feel like remaining at where I am. I feel so pissed off all of a sudden. I dont know why. I dont want anyone to come into my room, or like talk to me now. Whatever. But ppl keep coming in, keep talking to me on msn. I feel like just signing out. I dont want to see a msg/call and get pissed off for nothing. I feel so affected. It didn't use to be like that. Few days in char's house and everything was fine, nice. But once I'm home, its no longer the same. I dont want to be like those stupid cousins of mine, but I'm seriously fucking poor now. I have no fucking money either. I've got no choice. Shit man. There was this talk between the few of us during the last night stay at char's hse. We were talking, and they suddenly linked to family. I was thinking if it was like 1-2years ago, mayb I'll say I have a very nice family. Not anymore. Okay, at least I passed ftt alr. And there's still rach's birthday celebration tmr. Tmr will be better, okay, crap. |
|