
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Its 7.12am, and I'm damn tired, its my third day lacking sleep. I only slept for abt 3hours for these 3days la. I'm currently still in char's house. We've been staying over since exam ended. I can hear her parents/siblings getting ready for sch/work.
Everyone else is asleep now. Okay, jk and randy left alr and matt just woke up. LOL. I just realised I've got ftt ltr la. Damn dumb. Totally forgot abt it. Shit lor. Anw, we went shopping at compass point after exams and bought food. Total bill was $170! Wth la. Cooking/baking tiramisu at char's house. Played poker. Char and I will always win tgt when we play tgt! HAHAHA. Then mahjong! Thats yesterday. Played 1round, which means its supposed to be nan feng but its still at dong cos I won for all the rounds. Yay. Impromtu ktv after dinner. Quite cheap, but its cheaper to sing at my house. LOLOL. Matt went back to slp alr-.- Okay, I tink I should start studying abit of ftt. |
|