you said move on, where do i go?


profile

Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics


Chat




friends
your links go here,
Agnes
Anicia
Cassandra Ong
Charlotte
Fiona
Fyon
Galvin
Grace
Huiyi
Jtee
Jieling
Kelly
Khristopher
Mellisa
Qiling
Qianhui
Rachel
Sharon
Sherene
Siying
Veron


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ April 2011
title:
date: Friday, August 14, 2009
time:12:52 AM


Lab.


sugarloaf. Supposed to support chia, but I didnt read her msg so I didnt know she went to do outdoor sales-.-

Nice and long day. It was the last day of the sem(excluding tests). Reached sch early hoping to do foi, but no. Did the first qns first part, and that was all. Went for foi, which lasted for an hour plus only. Left sch with char and hy after tt.

Bus-ed to my hse there to get my jacket, then to suki! Damn long nv eat alr, and we were damn hungry at tt time la. HAHAHA. But didnt eat alot, but it was still rather ex. Taught char canto on the way. Her canto seriously suck! The way she say damn funny la. Its more like, half her language. LOLOL. Ohya, Char bought her domokun btw.

they told me to dao it, and say tt I looked fierce-.-

Walked ard, and went to mos burger after that. Milk tea, and chatted. Listened to band songs, I seriously feel like playing the saxophone. Damn it, band is damn addictive. Grace came not long after, then went to queue for movie tickets. They watched orphan, and grace came to my hse(:

The first thing she did was to eat la. Like wth. LOL. Then slacked, watched tv, played piano, find scores and watched videos. Met sy for dinner after that. I was late, sorry! I really waited damn long for the bus sia! Gan lao mian or rather dry ban mian. Grace and I were talking abt the same food but we didnt know. HAHAHA. So we were gonna eat the same dinner-.-

Pool-ed after that. Super long since we played, and I seriously deproved alot alot. So each game took damn long and we only managed to play afew games. Got damn tired after that. Cabbed home. Tired to the max! But there's still dev project to complete. Omg. Okay, I'm gonna do it tmr!



comment? / top