
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Celebrated sy's and xm's birthday on tues! Happy birthday yo! So sorry that I was late though I promised not to be late. At least I didnt leave early okay! Wa, then sy die also dont wanna go into the pub before I reach, make me guilty only. Tskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Ktv at the same lounge we celebrated rach's birthday at, just that its happy hour. I had no voice though-.- Fake presents were given after that! LOL. Birthday board/card! I didnt make this cos I was sick): Don't like jiu say la, such a fake smile. Tsk! The phone's with me now but its sort of flat): Anyone got extra samsung charger? LOL. Look at xm's face. That's chia's wallet btw-.- Cutting the cake xm bought for herself-.- We wanted to buy when she reached but she bought it herself in the end. Wth! Wishing/thinking of wishes. Pool-ed, then they were supposed to look for their actual gifts. See how happy sy is now? Like tt one lor. HAHAHA. Okay, xm left and we went to Ding tai feng. Sy's treat, thanks!(: Movie! I love you Beth Cooper. Supposed to be end of celebration and sy went to see rach home, but we decided to help her end her birthday with dai di! Her all time favourite! LOL. So played till like 3plus, and slept. Slept uber long today. Nice! Work work work these few days. Work/drink/sick. What a sad life-.- And I tink quite afew ppl got sick cos I passed it to them): Anw, was busy with work these few days and I realised I didnt meet asb though I was supposed to. Didn't really help to plan/buy stuffs and etc. I was either too sick, too tired or too busy. Oops, Next time okay! More meet ups(: |
|