
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Damn tired! Just mj and dai di at char's place just now. Won 7plus, happy! And I dont know how to walk to her place besides the long long way-.- But its not tt I dont rmb lor, I just realised its because I always take cab to her place! I think I rmb now anw. LOL.
Cabbed to tp with sy in the afternoon. She cheated me there, but I wanted to slp too much than to care. Hahaha. So ya, and the taxi driver was damn weird, he fetched me to lots of places before finally reaching yck's cc-.- Went to eat curry rice, damn full la. Then walked to heartland mall. Nothing much there, but we were supposed to stall time to wait for her friend. So ya, ended up deciding to bus to where we're supposed to meet her friend and play dai di at any void deck. So we went to look at the bus guide and met hy there! LOL. I see the bag guess its her alr! Chatted and we were actually taking the same bus. So qiao. Hahas. Mj took damn long btw. Like 10-2? Only one round lor! But char's not bad la, still say she's gonna lose, starting keep winning la! But rach(ng) really tot she's indian. HAHAHA. Then she tot she's jap, damn funny. IPS just dont look local la! Tired tired tired. Im having slping probs): |
|