
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Decided to meet the class only at ice cold last night because I seriously dont wanna watch district 9, and I dont have money for it either. Anw, I got lost while trying to get there-.- Gg came to bring me, thanks!
So I got half-drunk because I didnt eat before drinking. Plus I drank quite abit, but I tink I controlled quite well! Havent had this feeling for quite long alr. LOL. Kopitiam, then cabbed to char's place. We had this heart-to-heart talk for like 5hrs. Hahas, so we aren't really that drunk after that. The more we chatted, the more sober I got. Its damn funny, cos she told me what I've been wanting to ask after I asked, and I told her what she's been wanting to know. HAHAHA. Overnight, then went home. Met grace after that. Lunch/dinner, then to clarke quay. And im home now. I cant believe I missed my stop. Seriously, I should start looking out for my stop-.- |
|