
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Got back stocks before meeting the class at parkway. Nb, those ppl never sell at all. Went to parkway and bought food, before going over to ECP for bbq.
The pit was rather far away. Bbq-ed/cycled/went to sit at the rocks. GG came after that. Super funny. Everyone was like saying him being overseas while he's like msging me. LOL. Everyone left slowly, and char, jk and I went to a bar nearby. Breeze bar. Rather expensive and normal drinks, but we sang abit. Cabbed to char's place after that. Slept after bathing. I took damn long to sleep but char slept like immediately after I switch the lights off! Damn fast la. Wth. It feels you have a home but you cannot go back. I mean, I dont really wanna worry mum as well, so its better to stay out. But who doesn't wanna go home? Crap. Photos another time! |
|