
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Its like abt 5.50am alr, and char just fell asleep. Wa, it was damn bad just now la. She looked like she was dying. LOL. She almost scared me-.-
Now that she's like asleep, I really can't fall asleep. I'm like damn awake man, and I still feel abit like puking. Shit lor. There's still work tmr. I tink I'll be super tired ltr. Anw, drinking with char, grace, cy, mell, prilly and andy was not bad. But 3martells, how the hell are we gonna finish man. But I tink we drank like 1 and a half bottle before char was gone. Wa, I felt like puking damn badly when I saw her puke la, but no, I wont! But I doubt she'll drink again anw. HAHAHA. Grace puked as well! I tink I was half-drunk or sth? LOL. Omg, she just woke up to puke again. I tink I'll blog another time. |
|