
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Unlocked my blog. I just don't think I need to lock it anymore. LOL. Moved yesterday, Uber happy. I think very little people would have felt this sort of happiness. Moving early, is the right choice.
Unpacked alittle, then went to tan tock seng hospital. Then to novena for chicken rice(uber nice!). Shopped at OG after that. Supposed to buy rice cooker but we ended up spending damn alot. Omg, total bill came up to 500plus-.- We spend money damn easily. HAHAHA. Back to ttsh to pick bro before going for driving. Wa, I finally felt more like driving. Parking is rather fun, I like! But very tiring also. And I almost drove to 80 last night. Song! Okay, more packing after that, then steamboat at 1am! Very long never eat alr, and its damn nice. Drank wine to celebrate, and finally, peaceful sleep!(: |
|