
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Went over to north point to get food, then headed over to my place. Didn't really countdown, but yea. It was nice time. Gift exchange. Honestly, I ain't that disappointed with the gift, I mean I admit it isn't one that I'll love ttm, but its quite alright. The disappointment was due to something else. Cos I msg-ed right before the gift exchange, so I was fucking affected. I'll never forget how I felt after I seeing each msg, and none was from you. That was the actual disappointment but I never like and will not explaining things at that point of time, so yea. In actual fact, I didn't really know or care what I said or what they said, all I cared abt, was every single msg. I should have known you'll never reply, and thats it. presents we received! Truth or dare, drank and talked through the night. Long time since its been like this. True friends are friends that really care for you, and I know I've found mine. And thats my luck. Ohya, bro came home and gave me my christmas gift in the morning, totally shocked. Love my brooooooooo! All I needed was a simple reply. I thought you cared when you asked, but apparently not. Christmas with the class! So, met gg/mell/jk at dhoby first. Uber tired cos I slept super little-.- Walked around carrefour, bought twister and went for lunch. Shopped for present for bro after that, before buying log cake/collecting turkey and ham. Then off to my house to bake, first time sia! Totally noob at it and we keep google-ing. LOL. Dinner, gift exchange, followed by twister/charade! Uber fun, we kept laughing nonstop. And they like to give me those that I cant act at all. Tsk. Movies, which I keep falling asleep cos I watched all before-.- Cabbed home the next day. Pictures another time! |
|