
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: So the doc say my eyes definitely won't recover by mon, its gonna take a week or two. Put the eyedrops and there's the ointment left. I dont dare to put it at all, sounds so scary. My head is damn heavy and pain, while my eye is just as small and pain with my vision blurred. My our eye vision is getting worse, I'm so gonna die if ir goes blur cos I wont be able to see at all-.- Ohya, and it has nothing to do with the fake eyelashes, its thanks to bro cos I was infected by him. Stupid la. And now he's afraid that I'll infect him. I tink none of us will recover if we keep spreading to each other. LOL. I've got mc till mon, but I dont know whether I'm going for the test anot. I really wanna take the damn test and be done with it, but then I dont wanna fail it. Shit, dont know what to do now. Aiya, whatever. I tink I'm gonna put the ointment and go back to slp. I've been slping so much I think I'm wasting all my time slping. |
|