
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Met for kbox first. I was late cos I missed my bus as I couldn't see the bus number. That damn bus just drove pass me la. Wth. So yea, kbox then agnes and I went to choose cake(: the cake was damn nice btw. biting the candles out. Camwhoring next! We started taking pics cos we extended the time for nth-.- So yea. so we were supposed to take a normal shot, and after afew secs, agnes started telling me its a burst shot of 18. Uber funny. Stayed over and they went over to ttsh with me in the morning. Long queue and the doc say my eyes take another 3weeks to recover. Omg. How long more must it take man! Macs for breakfast before that. Damn tired. Dai di-ed the night away. Veron's house after that, and we dai di-ed again. hahaha. Headed home for steamboat in the evening. Grace came over on tues. I was late. We went to northpoint for lunch first. Manhattan fish market, finally ate it. Quite nice, but I think the one at bishan looks more high class. Back to my house and slacked the whole day off. Went for the stupid interview with chia today. Totally dumb and we under dress-.-Dinner at QQ house(cos I won chia in scissors, paper, stone!) after that. Bugis street/sim lim before heading home. Sy came over to my place after that. I realised I always webcam with char everytime sy is here. No photos this time though. My eyes are finally getting better btw. My left eyesight improved alot alot, and I got a shock when I wear my specs. LOL. Havent been seeing clearly for the past one month. Anw, super super super sorry to gg for spreading it to you! Omg, I seriously thought I didn't spread it to anyone. Get well soon!(: |
|