
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: SA was spent doing nothing. Wasted my time cos I could have gotten an mc for today. I didn't copy, could hardly see whats written-.- Communication session was quite alright, apart from the pain. I just said whatever I needed to. Thats all. Bistro then ader lecture. Listened quite abit, but its really damn tiring to see what's on the screen la. Listened halfway only. Tut was spent doing nothing, again. Okay, maybe spent eating. HAHAHA. The teacher's not that good anw. So went to the clinic at amk after class. Waited for like an hour for my turn. And I'm fucking sway. Of all the medicine in the clinic, mine had to be out of stock. WTF. Seriously damn bloody sway. But the doc gave me eyedrop, and mc. I think the eyedrop is damn strong. Cos its super pain. 3drops, 4times a day. I can just die from t the pain. Its so pain I couldn't even fall asleep-.- Shit. |
|