
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: us at singapore river Ader test was alright. Things that I dont know means I dont know. I dont care. And those that I'm unsure of, I just guess. LOL. Lunched at design after school, the western there is nice! Bus-ed to ps after that. Walked around, and went to clarke quay, game haven. Wii session! Though I may have wii at home, I dont really use it. So yea, guitar hero, rayman and mario kart. Super long never play rayman alr and I suck at it now. Used to challenge bro to it. Dinner at lau pat sat. Totally no mood for dinner cos I couldn't see. And I get rather pissed off actually. Its like there's something white blocking my vision for both eyes, and its fucking irritating. Can't stand it at all. Anw, clarke quay/boat quay after that. Went to singapore river, been damn long since I last went there. Different people, different feeling. Bus-ed home after that. Bro totally thought I went to drink cos I was at clarke quay. Nonsense la, I almost but I didnt!! Ohya, hols are finally here(: |
|