
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: 02012010 First day of 2010 was nicely spent shopping with my family at 313! New year, new clothes, yay! Love mum <3!>
Bus-ed home with her after that, total embarrassing moment cos we couldnt see our stop. LOL. Second day of 2010 wasn't that nice though. But its a nice date! So yea, relatives came over, blah blah blah. Entertaining and stuff. Seriously man, if we ain't like our parents, we weren't borned by them, dumb. Tell me you're not like yours, before you wanna start saying such stuffs. Time with cousins isn't that bad though. We only meet like once a year, so there's like lots to chat about. ![]() ![]() ![]() I dont understand why wouldn't you want to tell them about it, and make us lie again and again, and again and again. Which is damn irritating, and I hate it alot. And yet people are damn kpo, which is like human's nature actually. Honestly, have you thought about how we felt when you went back to him, and leave us hanging here? I'm not blaming, but I think I've had enough. Alright, so thats about my shitty day. Today's like the first time I read the fb horoscope thingy, and I think its quite true. LOL. |
|