
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Change is the only constant Sy, rachel and leeboon came over to my place for teppanyaki just now. Totally impromtu one, but its alright. Nice food, and no complains! Yay. Uber full plus tired. Played dai di, and learnt bridge. I guess im quite lousy at it. LOL. Yea, and they just left not long ago. I'm just waiting for my hair to dry(again i know-.-). I'm like quite excited to shop for cny clothings. I think I'm gonna have a change. I dont know what though, just feel like it. Anw, I've a new resolution which is not to lie. Its not that hard to be honest actually. Whats so bad about it? When you say a lie, you need to say alot more lies in order to cover up for the first lie. So why lie in the first place? Today is the last, I'm not gonna lie anymore. So freaking dumb. |
|