
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: happy happy happy! Today's been a really mixed day. Even though I'm uber tired after everything, I feel really happy. Perhaps life is really filled with ups and downs, and I can foresee my ups coming, soon. Which makes me feel really happy. I think I've been thinking too much recently, and its time for a break. So cmsk in the morning, then bus-ed to katong. Katong laksa/karaoke/zi char. Thats about it. Spent lots of money! I think I need to start controlling my spending alr, to think I still took cab this morning-.- Jk dropped me at tpy, and I bus-ed back to my old house. Kind of miss the place although I like my new house alot more. LOL. Thanks for the ride! Anw. Gonna go visit hy tmr. This is like the first time we said we're gonna go and really decide to go. hahahha. |
|