
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: 2010! This year was pretty much the worst year for me ever. It felt the longest as well. The last few months was hell, and time doesn't seem to move at all. I hope things will get better this year, it definitely will. And yes, friends have been telling me to stop trying and I feel its time to stop. Honestly, its time I should wait for you to realize, you do need us as much as we need you. Thats it. Thanks to my friends who were always there for me when I needed them. I didn't know how I could get through this period, but apparently I did(: Thanks to bro who will always be there to give me advices on everything. I do not need anyone else to tell me how much my bro loves me cos I knew it earlier than anyone else, and yes, he knows I love him as much too alright <3! Typical, but yes, resolutions for the year. -Save, save and save! Yea, I really see the need for me to save now. 10bucks per day, and I'm not gonna overspend! - Be nicer to everyone - be less lazy. LOL. - treating mum better - making more time for my family Thats about it. Happy new year people! |
|