
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: After so many months, I think today is one of the happiest day. But I didn't manage to meet asb. I mean like go out that sort of thing. So sorry. Anw, Shopping, like again. Bought clothes, mouse, and etc! Mum's gonna give me 300bucks for new year clothing. Yay! Hahas, jco donuts for lunch first, then shopping and dinner at raffles hotel. Sze chuan restaurant I think. Had to return to amk and we decided we might as well return to our old house. And so we went back. The whole time back, I was thinking alot. Went back, took lots of stuffs, and heard some stuffs about you. I'm glad things are going fine right now, and I hope for the best for you. Maybe those times were only when you were desperate, and I'm uber happy you actually agreed to let us take these things. I know when you talked about driving, you were saying it for me. But seems like I wouldn't be able to take my test this jan. Perhaps march alright. Anw, yes, the karaoke set is back! ((((: |
|