
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: What a long dayyyyyyyyyy Feel so sick knowing that weekends would be packed, with stupid stuffs. I rather go shop or like sleep my weekends off! Cny is coming nearer and nearer and I dont want it to come, at all. All I liked, was the buying of new clothes. Thats all. Did assignment for like less than an hour and played tetris all the way. Totally dont feel like doing. Plaza sing with char and gg after that. Cotton on, then Cafe Cartel. The portion was alot la! Couldn't finish it thanks to gg's "Eat all you can". Tskkkkkkkk. Walked around for awhile before playing L4D2. We completed Hard Rain, and versus. Hahaha. GG vs char and I and we won! Totally cheat way of winning though. Bus-ed home after that and I thought I missed my last bus. Damn it, should have taken note of the time all along. I'm addicted to You're Beautiful now. Damn nice! |
|