
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: We acted so well that people thought it was for real Just these few days of cny, and its making me feel damn tired. Just came back from gg's place. Last min decision to head to his place to gamble. Won quite some at first, but I lost half of it at poker. Damn it! So 72 tenants before that, rather funny and random movie. LOL. Then dinner at QQhouse, arcade, and then to gg's place. All of us were catching soft toys there, and I got a cute cny minnie (my first try!). Damn lucky la. Wanted to see the sunrise but I decided not to and I forgot why-.- So, everything was very clear to me ever since I heard what you said during cny. And thats enough. I mean, its either I think too much, or you really are trying. In any case, I give up but the door is still open for you, anytime. |
|