
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Hot and cold, I really dont know what you want Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Uber long day today. Grandma's place for lunch, then to another grandma's place to bai nian. This year everything ended especially early, like in the evening, surprisingly. Met grace, veron and anicia at veron's place. No gambling dai di-.- Totally normal, no cny mood at all. But its okay since this year isnt a good year for goats. Met gg and char at bishan for movie after that. Watched little big soldier, its damn funny. So we gambled alittle while waiting for the movie to start and I lost like one dollar. Maybe I shouldn't gamble so much this year, yes. Ohya, thanks char for the popcorn/drinks/mentos! And I realised I totally forgot today was supposed to be valentines as well until gg mentioned we were his valentine. LOL. What a valentine-.- Thanks for the ang baos! |
|