
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: impromptu celebration Impromtu birthday celebration for char just now. Thanks to siying who keep making me feel bad for not helping char to celebrate her birthday. Damn it. Chomp chomp, then sing k/drink. Okay, actually only char drank. 5 shots + alittle of famous grouse, and she seems rather okay except from being, alittle high i guess. LOL. The things she say, damn bloody funny and weird la! We more like sang/taste her shots. Hahas. I tink the famous grouse + coke was quite alright, but char kind of hated it. Its okay lor, apart from the smell, yes. So, We were quite determined to make her drunk, but we sort of failed-.- Uber expensive celebration la. I'm so damn broke now! Okay, I'm so damn tired now and my heart has the kind of periodic sharp pain): I dont know why, but it usually doesnt stay that long. I better go slp or I wouldn't be able to wake up on time. Sian 1/2, hate the entertaining. Maybe I should go study in the afternoon or sth! Anw, thanks for the notebook cool pad! |
|