
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Stayoverrrr Stayed over at grace place and that idiot went to sleep while I'm so damn awake now. Attempt to slp totally failed-.-
So...2weeks of hols have passed. No work, just out everyday. I feel like my house is a hotel(excluding weekends though). Actually I like that night, but I dont exactly like to be out till so late like 3-4am everyday. I mean I'll like to be home some days for my own time as well. Tmr shall be the first one. And maybe lesser plans next week? Or get people to come over to my place instead. I really really want a job actually. I wanna pay up all my debts, and forget what happened. But apparently, no jobs))): Anw, I think people should count their blessings that they have nice families. Because not everyone have that perfect family they have. Nowadays, I find myself envious most of the time. |
|