
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Busy dayyyyyy! Busy day! Met juniors for lunch first, and they were late when I'm early! See, I really shouldnt be on time man. Its such people, that make me late in the end okay! So... xin wang for lunch, before heading to my place. Mahjong/tv. Thats it. Needed to go buy the karaoke system so I made them leave. So sorry! Anyway, it was quite shitty in the end. I mean the service. They didnt let us check because they were closing, and when we tried, they didnt include this didnt include that. Wtf man. And that bitchy woman, totally wanted to scold me when I called. Like yea, I know its fucking 11.30pm but you didnt give me my wires. How am I supposed to do anything. We didnt spend so much for this, bitch. Luckily some helpful guy answered and helped us, though we still need to go back tmr-.- Sy and rachel ended up coming over. And I keep cutting/bruising my knee thanks to the table. So now there's alot of bruise, damn bloody ugly. LOL. So it wasn't that hard being honest what. So what if things went bad, honesty always makes things easier. P.s Thanks for the gift, grace(: |
|