
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: So freaking tired. Finished risk at about 4am last night and slept for afew hours before proj submission. But I wonder why I'm still so awake, despite being tired-.- Its like you're tired physically, but not really mentally. Proj submission + LJS + Shopping + Mahjong + Steamboat sums up my day. Bought quite some stuffs. I'm still so full from the steamboat I can hardly sleep but I'm supposed to wake up few hours later to meet my groupmates. Sad life of poly year 3 despite having little lesson time. Individual steamboat today was nice. I think I'm gonna try all the soup bases sooner or later. Saw bro there, what a coincidence! Hahaha. Anw, pictures! our so called "process", Okay more like we're almost done when we started taking photos. Quoted by sy: "Best tomyam soup base which is Rachel's Favourite!" HAHAHHA And photo taking in school few days back! Char die die also wanna be in the picture-.- Tsk. Cao ah neh. |
|