
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: driving driving driving First practical driving test and I failed. Okay, that sounded quite sad. But actually I think its not as sad as what people described. As in, yes, maybe you're sad for that moment/hour or even less, but its not that bad. Or perhaps I went through things far worse than that so that doesn't affect how I feel for the entire day. I was sad for that moment, and maybe till the bus journey. Thats all. Anw, I think I prefer strict instructors than nice ones. Because nice ones will try to help and spoil your plan, and make things worse for you. And there's this bad point about me that I get super jin zhang in such situations. Like the person beside you is not your instructor and the fact that you know its a freaking test makes it worse. I'll totally screw everything up just like how I always do for presentations. But its okay, the next time will be better! :D |
|