
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: First time! First time going to universal studio, first time decorating cake at icing room (Okay, more like watch), first time eating such a huge pizza! LOL. All my first time!
Universal studio was nice! The pizza shop sells uber huge and nice pizza too! Damn full from it. Hahas. Took photos and nothing else-.- Hopefully they'll have an offer for the rides too, looks fun! LOL. But poor people are always sad people who doesn't have the chance to experience the fun. Damn tiring. Slept for afew hours and went to meet them. Slept at 9am, woke up at 2pm, met them and now I'm home at 3.30am. Sleeping time totally screwed. To think I'll be starting work on tues and my work starts at 8.30am, which means I'll have to wake up at 6plus. I can just die la, omg. Hopefully, my colleagues would be nice! Can't wait for intern :D |
|