
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Fucked up night besides the dinner that my family had, that is. And I dont want to emphasize on how sucky it is because anyone and everyone else can read your blog cos its so damn open. I think SIP is seriously dumb, and the person who thought of it helped many businessman but it definitely doesn't help students at all. Or maybe its just my company. They say we go there to learn, but I feel like its totally cheap labour. Nobody works for such a price, and I think everybody deserves a second chance to work somewhere related to their course no matter how lousy their results are. But apparently, this is reality, and we don't get to choose. People tell us its for our own good, to experience work life. Come on, you call that experience? Seriously, tell me who waits for job to be assigned at work? At least give us a freaking specific job scope and a desk and let us know what we're supposed to do everyday instead of going to your supervisor every hour asking for other jobs. As if that's what we're gonna experience in future, how dumb. And it feels so shitty waiting for your supervisor to think of a job for you, it feels as though you're not needed actually. That is the damn experience we got. And when you finally reach home after a long day, the night sucks as well. I saw the photo and think back of how bad things were, and how bad they are now. And something had to happen. You never seem keep your promises. |
|