
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: Back to blogging! Finally got the mood to blog. Yes, cruise is tmr! Like finally. Havent had any trip with my friends ever since the KL Trip with asb! I haven't gone to any cruise before! And yes, I really do need a getaway trip from everything else in Singapore. Hope everything happens within these 3days! Okay, I feel mean saying this. LOL. Anw, we started on mp alr and its really crazy like full time everyday! Still, its better than sip cos its more like own time own target and we take breaks every now and then. So I thought I was going to be late but andy was late for 2 hours and we decided we should meet at 12pm tmr and slowing changing it to a work from home day cos we got to prepare for cruise! Ended up having to meet the teacher at 10am tmr-.- Totally spoilt our whole plan! But today was nice! Mell brought cheese pandan cake for us :D Thanks! Then hy came and she got a car! Omg, so shuang! So we decided to leave earlier and she fetched us home after fetching mell to deliver cakes! Hahaha. Thanks best friend! :) Yay, happy day! Tmr will be better! Random photos from bro's 21st Birthday! |
|