
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: 1st day of work! Work was tiring, but it was far better than being at home. Much much better. The people there are really nice and friendly, but I really hate the fact that its raining, cos people never buy cold drinks and its so boring! Hahaha. But when the rain stops, it was crazy! Imagine everybody eating ice cream in front of you! I was craving for ice cream sooooooooooo badly! Vivo after work for some cny shopping and bakerzin with char. Awesome! :) But heading home was never nice. When everyone's tired after work and is thinking about rest, hell no. Thats not home. They say nobody will help you when you're in need. True, fucking true. But what about when its not about you? Same! Because everyone's just as selfish and its a fact that nobody will spare a thought for you. Reality check much. If you expect me to say I understand and whatever shit, no fucking way. I dont understand and I never will. |
|