
Xinyi
Eighteen
Temasek Polytechnic
Financial Business Informatics

title: 2011 This is rather late, but I was thinking I should just blog before I forget my password once again. Hahaha. Though I doubt anybody actually reads anymore since my blog has been so dead.
So..2010 was probably the worst year I've ever had, and I'm really really happy it ended. In 2010, I've had more than enough problems, sucky internship, and a really bad mp. And that kind of sums up my whole year. They say life is full of ups and downs, and I really hope 2011 would be a much better year although it started off quite badly. Besides ending the disastrous mp, nothing went right. Lost a friend, let go of a business deal, and quarrels. But I think its really okay, because I'll just treat everything as a lesson learnt. I got to know alot about people, and how self-centered people actually are, and thats enough. Hopefully things turn out well this year! Probably gonna take the lcci examination, which I hope wouldnt be too difficult for me. Anyway, Resolutions for the year! Although I don't think I'll even accomplish any.. 1. Save > $5,000! I'm gonna be really really thrifty this year! 2. Sleep and wake up early! Which has already been my resolution for damn alot of years alr! 3. Get my accounting degree by year end! Work hard work hard! |
|